Exclusive PGL offer for Groupon Customers
Thank you for your interest in our Groupon offer! Below you'll find a step-by-step guide on how to claim and book your holiday.
Step 1: You've purchased your Groupon voucher!
Step 2: Complete the Online Booking Form
1. After your voucher has been sent to you by Groupon, simply use the search box on the left hand side of this page to search for the holiday you would like to book.
Using the search box is easy, simply select child age(s)*, select ‘Multi Activity’ in the ‘All Holidays’ box and enter your preferred date and centre (your Groupon voucher is only valid for the holidays advertised on the Groupon offer, all valid dates and locations are shown here).
2. Add the holiday you want to your basket. There may be existing special offers on the holiday you have selected – please continue with your booking, once the Groupon code has been entered the cost of the holiday will be adjusted.
On the next page, select how many vouchers have been bought and then Checkout Now.
3. The next page will show a box called 'Offer Code', here you will need to enter the Groupon code shown on your voucher (this will begin GRP) and click Validate.
4. You will then see a box pop up that prompts you to enter your ‘Groupon code’. Please enter the Security Code shown on your Groupon voucher here and click the green plus button. You will need to enter a different Security Code for each place you book. You will then see that a 100% discount has been applied.
5. Once this has been accepted, click Checkout Now.
6. You will next be asked to register on the PGL website, and taken through adding your details, and the details of the children travelling.
7. The insurance is automatically selected for you as it is included for this Groupon deal.
8. You’ll also be given the option to book optional extras such as excursions, bedding or a camp kit which includes useful items for the holiday.
9. You’ll be asked to make payment of any optional extras, and once you have made your payment you will receive a confirmation by e-mail that your payment has been accepted.
10. Your booking is then complete!
Step 3: Email confirmation
All bookings will then be checked by the Holidays Customer Service Team at PGL Head Office.
You will receive two emails from us; the first one will be an automated email to say your booking has been made and the second email will be sent within 72 hours to confirm that your Groupon Security Code has been checked and verified.
We'd appreciate if you didn't call us to check on the progress of your booking as extra phone calls may cause delays.
Thank you for booking a PGL Adventure Holiday!