our PGL centres
With 24 centres to choose from in the UK, France and Spain... where will your new home be?
PGL offer the chance to live and work in another country, learn a new language and experience some of Europe’s most challenging adventure sports locations. We have an immense variety of positions, locations and qualification opportunities along with personal and professional development through in-house and nationally-recognised training programmes.
There are opportunities to join the PGL Staff team at 24 activity centres throughout the UK, France and Spain, and at our Head Office in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire. Each centre offers a great base from which to explore during your free time, whether that’s white water paddling, climbing, heading into the bright lights of London or Paris or simply lazing on the beach. What’s more, you’ll be getting paid for the experience too!
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are old! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957 (almost 60 years)
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!