Jobs and apprenticeships at Caythorpe Court
A beautiful activity centre with a great team environment
Caythorpe Court opened in spring 2006, with more than £2 million invested over the years to develop Caythorpe into a market-leading adventure centre specifically created to meet the needs of school, college and youth groups. Close to Nottingham and Leicester and only 40 minutes from Skegness, Caythorpe Court also plays host to a variety of external businesses.
These include events/bands, tournaments, and sport event weekends. Catering for up to 800 guests at peak season and 160 staff, there are all sorts of different jobs you can do here from Administrator roles, Drivers, Activity Instructors and catering roles.
Great for: Sports lovers, links with the local community, staff team building, (Almost) yearlong contracts and development opportunities
Season: February - November
Number of guests: 800 (7-17 years old, Schools, Families and Unaccompanied children)
Number of staff: 160
Accommodation style: Staff are accommodated in indoor, shared rooms.
Staff facilities at Caythorpe Court include:
- On-site bar
- Staff evening ents venue
- Sports hall, staff gym, football pitch, playing fields and two lakes
- Drying room and laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi available for staff in communal areas
- All Aboard
- Ball sports
- Challenge Course
- Climbing Tower
- Giant Swing
- High Ropes
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Low Ropes Course
- Problem Solving
- Raft Building
- Rifle Shooting
- Tunnel Trail
- Sensory Trail
- Vertical Challenge
- Zip Wire
Within an hour's drive from Caythorpe you can be sipping cocktails in a city bar or enjoying an afternoon in a typical English sea side town. Situated in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside, approximately 9 miles from Grantham you can explore the cities at the heart of England with Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham within a short drive. For watersports enthusiasts the National Watersports Centre at Holme Pierrepoint is only 30 miles away and if you want to stay on centre there are close links with local football, cricket, badminton, and other sports teams.
Here are some more things that you might not know about Caythorpe Court (more reasons why it’s such a great place to work!).
- Grade II listed mansion house
- Previously part of De Montfort University
- Originally built as a hunting lodge
- Has some of the best motorsports and ropes facilities in the whole of PGL
- Close links with local football, cricket, badminton, and other sports teams
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, thats 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!