Human Resource jobs with PGL
The Human Resource Department is fundamental in ensuring comprehensive, effective and efficient HR support to the Centre Management Team and centre staff to support the business needs.
The Human Resource Team provide a ‘first line’ point of reference for the centre senior team and Head Office regarding all aspects of centre based HR. The HR Team ensure that staff data is recorded, assist with staff welfare functions, support centre management in the recruitment and staff planning process and engage with centre-specific duties associated with a residential children’s activity centre.
We are looking for confident people to join our HR Team who have the ability to use their own initiative, be proactive in their approach and be honest and reliable in their work. The HR Team meet and encounter a variety of PGL’s fantastic staff and provide vital support in a challenging but fun environment. Applications are welcome from both experienced and aspirant HR practitioners.
Human Resources jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, thats 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!