Jobs in PGL Bars
Pulling pints, mixing cocktails, running quizzes, booking bands or serving soft drinks and making new friends – you could do all of this working in one of PGL’s on-site bars.
With the ‘Crazy Moose’, ‘Gym and Tonic’ and ‘Mounties Retreat’ just to name a few, each PGL bar is unique to its centre often the hub for activity in the evenings for both staff and guests after a busy day, action packed day. Whilst working in the centre bars you will also help to organise entertainment and team building for the staff.
You will also be tasked with using your commercial initiative to make sure that the bar hits revenue targets. You’ll get the chance to meet and speak to almost everyone that works on centre and interact with guests in a fun and social environment.
Jobs available in PGL Bars:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, thats 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!