Group Leader jobs with PGL
Ensure that our guests really do have the time of their lives...
The enjoyment of our guests is at the heart of what PGL offers and so we need enthusiastic, caring team members to ensure that we really are delivering what we have promised. Our Group Leader Department works alongside the other departments on centre to make sure that all of the activity programmes are accurate and that all guests and party leaders are happy!
We look for energetic people who are willing to learn, with a commitment to customer service excellence to help to give our guests an experience of a lifetime. Any experience of volunteering or working with young people is a distinct advantage however no formal activity qualifications are required for all of the roles as we will train you and give you the confidence and skills to do the role.
Group Leader jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, thats 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!