Maintenance jobs with PGL
The unsung heroes of the PGL world carrying out all of the essential jobs that make PGL as amazing as it is!
As part of the Support Department you will be involved in essential support services including contributing to the general presentation of the centre, general upkeep, cleanliness and security of our guests and staff member’s day or night (dependant on the centre). If you're looking for a gateway into a career in the outdoors but don’t have any formal qualifications or experience in working with children, this could be the perfect department for you.
At some centres you may also have some driving duties, particularly at our sites in France and Spain. No formal qualifications are necessary to join this department as full training will be provided. We're looking for people who are enthusiastic; enjoy working as part of a fast-paced team and who are willing to learn. Many of our Activity staff originally joined PGL in this department!
Available Support jobs at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, thats 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!