Retail jobs with PGL
Be part of a highly motivated, professional team!
Things have certainly moved on from lunchtime 'tuck shops!' Our retails outlets now are professionally run, branded operations. From stock taking to stacking and scanning to serving our guests, working in a PGL shop would suit people with previous experience wanting to build a career in Retail.
A background in retail or customer service is desirable; although not always necessary as full training will be provided. You may have the chance to try your centre's activities during your free time, building up your personal competency in the process. You may also participate in evening entertainments for our guests.
Retail jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!