Security jobs with PGL
Be a part of the department that ensures PGL’s centres are safe and secure at all times, providing our guests with an environment to enjoy and thrive in.
We can only accomplish our vision of having a lasting, positive impact on the development of young people by creating a safe environment for them to have fun, challenge themselves and achieve more. Our Security team is responsible for ensuring that PGL’s centres are safe and secure at all times. The team also plays a vital role in assisting the centre presentation teams by supporting the upkeep of the centre.
If you have excellent communication capabilities, the ability to work as part of a team and on your own, and are ready to take on the responsibility of responding to emergency situations, a role within PGL’s Security Department is a tremendous opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills. PGL puts the customer at the heart of everything we do and ensuring the well being of all guests and staff is a key element of our values.
Security jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, thats 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!