Senior Retail jobs with PGL
PGL’s Senior Retail Department take full initiative for increasing profit in an exciting area of our business.
We are on the lookout for knowledgeable staff with experience of working within the retail sector to join PGL’s Senior Retail Department. The Senior Retail Department.run our on-site retail outlets and provide leadership, support, training and resources to our teams of retail staff. The team organises daily routines in order to provide the highest standards of customer care, while maintaining maximum levels of staff retention and development.
Developing the current retail operation into a more efficient and profitable function, whilst accepting all accountability for ensuring that superior customer service is delivered at all times is an essential element of PGL’s Retail operation. PGL’s Retail Senior team use their experience of working with accounts, budgets, ordering and stock taking, in parallel with communicating with external suppliers and Head Office.
Senior Retail jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, thats 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!