Ski Rep jobs with PGL
The PGL Ski Rep Department is central to our Ski Product. As our in resort point of contact the department ensure our groups have a smooth, enjoyable trip.
PGL’s Ski Rep roles are jobs with a difference. Our Ski Reps are at the front line as we strive to create a fun experience for our customers. The positions are ideal for people in full-time employment who want to do something different for a week or two, in ski resorts across Europe.
We are interested in people with experience of working with groups of secondary school-aged children in a residential setting and with skiing or snowboarding experience in a European ski resort to join our organised, first class team of Ski Reps.
Ski Rep jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are old! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957 (almost 60 years)
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!