TEFL jobs with PGL
Become an EFL teacher in the UK with PGL and bring our dynamic English language programme to life!
At PGL, we have recently gained accreditation for our EFL courses from the British Council and so we are looking for enthusiastic TESOL, CELTA or TEFLQ qualified Teachers to deliver this programme to our inbound guests travelling to PGL’s UK centres from Europe, Asia and various long haul destinations. As an EFL Teacher, you’ll be delivering our English as a Foreign Language product.
You’ll work at one of a handful of PGL UK activity centres where guests will enjoy a mix of classroom based EFL sessions and off-site excursions. We’re looking for enthusiastic people to solely focus on delivering this programme to our inbound guests travelling to PGL UK centres from Europe, Asia and other long haul destinations.
TEFL jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are old! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957 (almost 60 years)
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!