Holidays Consultants / Customer Service Advisor (Temporary)
PGL Head Office
We are currently looking to recruit a Temporary Holiday Consultant / Customer Service Advisor to join the busy and successful Holidays Team based at PGL’s Head Office.
Our Holiday Consultants / Customer Service Advisors are the first line of contact with PGL’s potential Holiday’s customers for our Adventure Holidays and Family Active products. As a Holiday Consultant / Customer Service Advisor you are responsible for maximising sales and delivering high levels of customer care and satisfaction.
Location: Ross on Wye
Contact type: Temporary (March - August 2018)
Wage: £7.50 to £7.83 per hour + up to £1000 in commission over contract
- Establishing rapport with potential customers and converting their interest into sales as a result of telephone, e-mail and internet enquiries, ensuring sales targets are achieved;
- Working as a team to provide excellent customer service, through verbal and written communication;
- Accurately entering all bookings onto the reservations system and issuing key booking documents;
- Dealing confidently with a wide variety of questions and concerns, enabling parents and families to make a booking with full confidence in the product;
- Advising customers on the best holiday for them, this requires knowledge of our centres, products and offers;
- Ensuring that all payments are collected on time and that all relevant administration duties are completed;
- Input and updates of customer records to ensure we hold up to date and relevant information.
We’re seeking a bright, engaging, confident applicant with an interest in working in a fun, hard working team and dealing directly with parents and centres. Experience in a customer facing role is required and applicants should be confident using computers and administrative systems. Previous experience in a sales role would be a definite advantage but not essential. Full training in this role will be provided.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.