Holidays Consultants (Temporary)
PGL Head Office
We are currently looking to recruit a Temporary Holiday Consultant to join the busy and successful Holidays Team based at PGL’s Head Office.
Our Holiday Consultants are the first line of contact with PGL’s potential Holiday’s customers for our Adventure Holidays and Family Active products. As a Holiday Consultant you are responsible for maximising sales and delivering high levels of customer care and satisfaction.
Location: Ross on Wye
Contact type: Temporary (February - August 2017)
Wage: £NMW + commission
- Establishing rapport with potential customers and converting their interest into sales as a result of telephone, e-mail and internet enquiries, ensuring sales targets are achieved;
- Working as a team to provide excellent customer service, through verbal and written communication;
- Accurately entering all bookings onto the reservations system and issuing key booking documents;
- Dealing confidently with a wide variety of questions and concerns, enabling parents and families to make a booking with full confidence in the product;
- Advising customers on the best holiday for them, this requires knowledge of our centres, products and offers;
- Ensuring that all payments are collected on time and that all relevant administration duties are completed;
- Input and updates of customer records to ensure we hold up to date and relevant information.
We’re seeking a bright, engaging, confident applicant with an interest in working in a fun, hard working team and dealing directly with parents and centres. Experience in a customer facing role is required and applicants should be confident using computers and administrative systems. Previous experience in a sales role would be a definite advantage but not essential. Full training in this role will be provided.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.