PGL are currently looking to recruit a Ski Operations and Contracts Executive to join the team based at PGL’s Head Office.
As the Ski Operations and Contracts Executive, you will be pivotal to ensuring that all International and Holiday guests are transported to the correct location in a seamless operation. During the peak winter months the job will also focus on assisting with the operational aspects of the Ski programme.
Contact type: Permanent
Wage: £21,000 - £23,000 with potential for company bonuses
- Centrally booking and coordinating staffing for all UK airport transfer taxi bookings;
- Ensuing that arrival and departure reports required for all UK transfers are accurate, up to date and communicated to the relevant parties;
- Ensuring that forecasts for UK escorted travel costs are accurate;
- Managing supplier accounts and negotiating rates annually;
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of Summer Travel Coordinators;
- Ensuring all staff are provided with relevant information for travel days;
- Ensuring we meet all health & safety requirements;
- Supporting the Holidays and International teams with any customer complaints and brochure amendments as well as influencing the UK escorted travel documentation to ensure it reflects the delivery;
- Monitoring our suppliers and staff to ensure our customers receive a high level of service;
- Taking part in the on-call rota to provide emergency out of hours cover during busy summer arrival and departure days and peak winter weeks.
This is an exciting role requiring initiative, resourcefulness, strong negotiating skills, excellent communication and organisation and good attention to detail.
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate a talent for juggling several tasks and who is calm under pressure. Some flexibility with working hours will be required with time off in lieu being given where work falls into an evening or over a weekend during peak winter or summer travel dates. Some travel will be required and will include overnight stays at our centres or ski resorts.
For further information please see the job description and personal specification below:
If you have any further question regarding this role please contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 3212 123 or at email@example.com.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.