PGL Head Office
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join the PGL Recruitment team as a Recruitment Administrator.
The Recruitment team need not only able to attract, but recruit, retain and develop staff across all levels, departments and operations. The Recruitment Team are responsible for the full range of recruitment, to deliver the right number of qualified, motivated employees, ensuring our guests continue to receive the experience they expect at PGL. The Recruitment team is a busy, challenging, fun, supportive and dynamic department.
Location: Ross on Wye
Contact type: Permanent
- Inputting contract details and emailing job offers to candidates;
- Chasing information from candidates for AIGL training courses;
- Inputting and obtaining pre-employment checks (references, DBS’s, EHIC’s etc.);
- Completing references for previous PGL employees;
- Providing a friendly and efficient telephone and email answering service for the department;
- Filing and other general office duties.
We're looking for someone with previous administrative experience, who is happy to work in a friendly and busy office environment. The ability to learn new computer software packages and forge productive working partnerships are key pre-requisites.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.