Sales Support Executive
PGL Head Office
PGL have an fantastic chance to join our Ski team as a Sales Support Executive.
The team handle sales and bookings for both new and retained groups to our wide catalogue of ski destinations. The Sales Support Executive will support the sales team in order to maximise ski sales opportunities.
Contact type: Permanent
Wage: Competitive basic and up to £6,000 -£17,000
- Supporting Ski Sales Executives during the winter by maintaining contact with schools when enquiry levels are high;
- Supplying customers with all the information they require in a timely manner, handling telephone calls and email correspondence;
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients; Proactively sourcing sales leads and maintaining accurate records using internal systems;
- Seeking to convert the maximum number of enquiries into confirmed bookings;
- Working closely with Tour Organisers to ensure clear communication throughout the booking process;
- Actively seeking to meet departmental targets and chase payments as required.
During the summer months you will assisting the Holidays department administering ‘Indies’ bookings from point of sale to confirmation, predominantly over the telephone.
This position would be a great for someone with experience in a customer service role, looking to move into a sales environment. Sales experience is desirable, but not essential. We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills and great attention to detail. Experience of skiing/snowboarding is essential.
For further information please see the job description and personal specification below:
If you have any further question regarding this role please contact the Recruitment Team on 0844 371 0123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.