PGL Head Office
PGL are currently in an exciting period of growth and have a fantastic opportunity for a Tour Coordinator to join the team at our Head Office in Ross-on-Wye.
As a Tour Coordinator you will be responsible for effectively managing all administration for group bookings to PGL’s UK adventure centres. You’ll provide full support to the International Business Development Managers in managing the customer expectations, setting up ad hoc tours and securing future re-bookings for this market.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of working in a tour operations environment because as well as liaising with our UK centres to set up the bookings, the Tour Coordinators are responsible for arranging visits and excursions, building itineraries and booking transport. Good organisation and communication skills are essential.
Contact type: Maternity Cover
Wage: £19,000 - 21,000 OTE
- Strong personal organisational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Computer literacy with experience of Word and Excel;
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team whilst working to strict deadlines;
- The ability to provide a high level of flexible customer service.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.