Jobs in the Catering Team at PGL
Want a challenge? Be part of the team that keeps our guests and staff well fed and happy!
An army marches on its stomach – and the same has to be said for our PGL staff and guests. With energy zapping, action packed days, it’s vital that we serve up tasty, satisfying and nutritious meals. Across our centres, Catering Teams serve up more than 30,000 meals a day!
Working in catering provides great camaraderie, the ability to learn from others and the chance to quickly progress up the career ladder. We’ve got roles such as Apprentice Catering Assistants, Managers, and Chefs - not to mention the Front of House roles that are essential to the whole catering operation!
Choose a department within the Catering Team:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!