Jobs in the Centre Support Team at PGL
Join the team with the most varied opportunities to work for PGL, in the UK and abroad.
More than 400,000 young guests enjoy a PGL trip each year, not to mention the 2,500 staff that live on site. Given the large number of visitors it is of the utmost importance that Security Assistants ensure that the premises are safe and secure 24 hours a day. Likewise, aesthetical appearance is vital in creating not only a great first impression, but a lasting impression as well.
With job vacancies and opportunities to progress, the roles range from Groundsperson, Drivers and General Assistants to Maintenance Supervisor and Manager – PGL’s Centre Support jobs are among the most varied opportunities to work for PGL, with roles available in the UK and abroad.
Choose a department within the Centre Support Team:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are old! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957 (almost 60 years)
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!