Jobs in the Ski Team at PGL
Want to do something different during half-term or Easter? Join our Ski team.
If you enjoy Skiing and Snowboarding, what better way to spend your half-term or Easter break than by accompanying a school group to one of PGL's ski resorts? We take on peak season Ski Reps during February Half Term and Easter to ensure that our guests enjoy a smooth, enjoyable and truly memorable holiday.
We operate skiing and snowboarding trips in Austria, Italy, France, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Andorra, Spain and the USA with opportunities for Ski Reps to join us for one to four weeks' work. The resort where you will be based will depend on many factors such as experience, language skills, resort knowledge and suitability.
Choose a role within the Ski Team:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are old! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957 (almost 60 years)
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!