how to book
Booking your holiday...
Planning a holiday is always exciting, but you may have some individual requirements you would like to discuss prior to booking. Remember, you can always give our friendly Holiday Consultants a call. Most are parents too, and all have first-hand knowledge of the centres and activities. They will understand your queries, and will be able to perfectly tailor a holiday for your child.
You can book your PGL Adventure Holiday online or over the phone by calling one of our of our specialist Holiday Consultants. But first check you have the following information to hand:
- Your preferred PGL holiday/s and date/s
- Your preferred centre
- Your child’s full name
- Your child’s date of birth
- Parent/guardian contact name, address and telephone number
- Email address
- Any special medical/dietary/personal information relevant to your child
- Whether or not your child is water confident
- * For some holidays and activities your child will need to be able to swim 50 metres or more.
- Details of any optional extras required:
- Escorted Travel to/from the centre
- PGL Camp Kit (£20)
- Bedding (£22 per child)
- Optional Excursions/Activities
Please note you cannot currently book Birthday Parties online or pay online with childcare vouchers but we can easily handle this over the phone for you.
- Debit card/credit card - Please note that due to the fee levied by card companies, a 2.5% charge will be made on all credit card payments made by phone. Internet bookings are not subject to credit card charges.
- Cheque - Payable to ‘PGL Travel Limited’.
- Childcare Vouchers - Click here for Childcare Voucher information.
- Bank transfer (overseas guests) If you pay by bank transfer, please be aware charges incurred in your country are at your expense, and that the transaction will take up to 7 days to clear. The transfers should be made to our bankers:
Royal Bank of Scotland,
London City Office,
PO Box 412, 62/63
London, EC2R 8LA.
Sort Code: 15.10.00.
Account number: 21552286.
Account name: PGL Travel Limited
IBAN: GB70 RBOS 15100021552286
We must receive a faxed copy of the transfer within 72 hours of booking. Please quote your booking reference number, the child’s name, holiday code and holiday date on all transfers. A charge of £20 per transaction is made on all bookings paid by bank transfer, to cover our bank charges in the UK and the cost of additional fax, telephone and postal charges.
When you book online, input personal information or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts (or scrambles) all information you input before it is sent to us. This way nobody other than us can view or download your information.
For bookings over the phone, once we have checked availability, we will take a non-refundable deposit paid by credit/debit card in order to secure your places. Please note that if you are booking online, we require the full payment when you book.
Deposits of the following amount will be due:
- £45.00 per child for up to 4 nights
- £75.00 per child, per week for 7 nights or more
- £99.00 per child on French/Skiing/Snowboarding holidays
Once a payment has been received, you will automatically receive a confirmation invoice. This will detail exactly what has been booked, including your insurance, any optional extras and any special instructions. In the case of telephone bookings, you will need to pay the full balance 12 weeks prior to departure.
If you think that anything is incorrect or you would like to make an addition to your booking, please contact us straight away. Please note, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £25.00 per child, for changing arrangements previously agreed to, including travel changes.
You can now search and book your 2017 Adventure Holiday online. All you need to do is us the search boxes located on each page or simply click on the link below and choose the search options to find the perfect fit for you and your child:
If you'd prefer to speak to someone on the phone, our Holiday Consultants are second to none and are on hand to book the perfect holiday for you and your family . Most are parents and know our centres well, so are best placed to answer any questions you may have. They can’t wait to help you plan the perfect holiday for your family – so give them a call!
No question is too small or unusual. We won’t rush you but we know you’re busy so we’ll try to be as efficient and straightforward as we can. We’re not an impersonal, ‘scripted’ call centre and we won’t be in a hurry to end the call and move on. We get to know many PGL parents and children well and look forward to speaking to them several times a year. So please give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.