Parent Guide. What's included?
It all adds up to great value!
PGL Adventure holidays really are unbeatable value. Starting from only £99, your child will enjoy endless fun and action from morning to bedtime, all with full supervision. There’s so much more included too – just take a look at everything that’s covered.
- A daily programme packed full of exciting activities
- Use of approved equipment
- Professional, friendly and encouraging activity instruction
- Sympathetic care and supervision
- Full board accommodation
- Fun-filled evening entertainment
- PGL certificates and prizes
- An e-Pal service
- Recognised qualifications on selected specialist holidays
- Holidays in France include everything listed for our UK holidays, along with Escorted Travel from the UK to the centre. Travel is included from London or Dover/Folkestone. Supplements apply from Birmingham or Manchester.
- We use British coaches with lap belts, WC and DVD. In the event of a breakdown or similar, we cannot guarantee lap belts on any substitute continental coach, as these are not a statutory requirement in France.
- Return coach travel from the UK to the resort
- Six nights full board accommodation
- Six days equipment hire
- Six days instruction by qualified ski instructors
- Six days lift pass
- Winter sports insurance
- Evening entertainment
- Services of ski couriers who travel from the UK and return
Why not send your children on a PGL holiday with some of their friends? Not only will they be able to enjoy the PGL experience together but by booking as a group, you’ll benefit from some great savings.
*Group Discounts Terms and Conditions
Valid on UK or French Holiday bookings of 4 or more children booked at the same time on the same booking. The child with the lowest priced 7 night holiday will go free. Group discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer and cannot be applied retrospectively. Discount offer applies to holiday price as listed in the 2016 Adventure Holidays brochure and does not apply to insurance or any other additional items on the booking. One lead parent is responsible for the entire group booking, will supply all the relevant information for each child and will be responsible for all payments. Discounts do not apply on Internet Bookings. Subject to availability. Any reduction in the number of children on the booking after it is confirmed may invalidate the discount and additional charges may be incurred.
We have been operating children’s adventure holidays for over 50 years and know exactly what’s practical, useful and most requested on a PGL holiday!
The PGL Camp Kit is available to pre-order when you make your booking and it will be ready for collection on arrival, complete with exclusive to camp kit only items. Plus our centre staff will ensure your child receives the correct size T-shirt.
Each PGL Camp Kit Pack costs £20 and includes:
- Large rucksack – exclusive to our 2016 Camp Kit
- PGL T-shirt
- PGL Baseball cap
- Water bottle
- Postcard (with postage paid to send home!)
- PGL Wristband
- Mini football or rugby ball
NB: On rare occasions it may be necessary to substitute an item in the kit – if so, this will be as similar an item as possible and/or an item of equal or higher value.
PGL holidays also offer a range of optional excursions in addition to the daily activity programme. Full details will be available at time of booking. Enjoy a day of rollercoaster fun at the following theme parks:
Alton Towers - £45 per child
- Boreatton Park
Thorpe Park - £45 per child
- Windmill Hill
- Marchants Hill
Drayton Manor - £45 per child
- Boreatton Park
Chessington World of Adventures - £45 per child
- Windmill Hill
** See here for terms and conditions. † Please call us for full details.
- Travel to PGL centres in the UK
- Insurance (except ski holidays)
- Bedding (except Paris)
- Optional extra activities or excursions at some centres
- Personal spending money
- Meals whilst travelling (however, a packed lunch will be provided for children returning home by Escorted Travel on Saturdays in the UK)