Mediterranean Watersports at la fosca for boys' and girls' brigades or cadets
Sun, sea, sand and success
Realise the potential in your Girls’ and Boys’ Brigade groups - bring them to the Med with PGL. You’ll see motivated, confident young people emerge as they spend time away together, enjoying a thrilling watersports experience.
Sun-drenched beaches and the warm Mediterranean Sea make an attractive backdrop for our Mediterranean watersports programmes. Whether sailing, snorkelling, kayaking or windsurfing, our experienced instructors will ensure your group members quickly acquire confidence in their new-found skills, delivering an exhilarating and rewarding experience which your group will remember for the rest of their lives.
Your group will develop new skills and experience stunning coastal landscapes.
It’s their chance to explore, learn and discover; to work together and succeed.
It’s your chance to help them believe in themselves.
Come and join us on the beautiful sandy beaches of Southern France and Spain's Mediterranean coast!
Course highlights include:
- An impressive range of sailing craft including dinghies, funboats and catamarans
- Snorkelling the clear waters of the Med
- An introduction to windsurfing and sit-on-kayaks
- An exhilarating ride on the banana boat
Experience the local culture with a day out and about – or keep up the action theme with a visit to a water park or similar attraction.
It’s everything you could wish for – we organise fun-packed evening entertainment to round off each exciting day on the water.
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Evening|
|Day 2||Arrival||Splash - La Fosca Beach||Have a Go Show and Disco|
|Day 3||Banana Boat - Platja d’Aro||Topper Sailing - Palamos Beach||Beach Olympics and Disco|
|Day 4||Funboat Sailing & Pico Sailing - Palamos Beach||Catamaran Sailing & Stand-up Paddle Boarding - Palamos Beach||Robots Wars and Disco|
|Day 5||Sit-on Kayaks - Castells Beach||Canoeing - Castells Beach||Superhero Auction and Disco|
|Day 6||Excursion - Waterpark||Snorkelling Preparation and Disco|
|Day 7||Snorkelling - Tossa de Mar||Talent Show and Disco|
|Day 8||Catamaran Sailing & Windsurfing - Palamos Beach||Funboat Sailing & Pico Sailing - Palamos Beach||Depart for the UK|
- Large on-site swimming pool
- PGL's own catering and dining facilities
- Modern toilet and shower facilities
- Site supermarket
- Large restaurant with lively bar and disco
Each village has its own central meeting area with open space and picnic benches for relaxing.
- Groups - Modern tents equipped with solid frame beds, sleep 4
- Leaders - Large, 4-berth chalet-style tents with hot drink facilities and fridge
- Groups & Leaders - En suite cabins with 2 bedrooms, sleeping up to 5 with living area and front terrace
Contact us for a quote
Call us on 0333 321 2116 for a competitive quote and to discuss your requirements.
You can also email a copy or print this page using the icons below.