Two Centre Adventure at domaine de segries for boys' and girls' brigades or cadets
Make a splash
Here it is – our dream combination!
Choose our most popular overseas adventure to combine the spectacular canoe descent of the Ardèche gorge with an exciting range of watersports on the Mediterranean - in one exhilarating package!
There’s the challenge of the two or three-day white water canoe descent of the Ardèche River, coupled with a few days of relaxing on sandy beaches of the warm, blue Mediterranean, trying out an exciting range of watersports.
If your group wants qualifications, they can benefit from the BSAC, BCU and RYA awards; but the course is so much more than just developing skills and experience on the water, you’ll be amazed to see how much your young people grow in a short space of time.
Discover with us a watersports trip which offers the best of both worlds – and it’s a world away from the ordinary!
Your course includes three-and-a-half days at each location with a transfer between the two centres of about 3 hours. Most groups use the transfer day to enjoy a local excursion.
Key Highlights Include
- 2 to 3-day canoe descent of the Ardèche gorge with plenty of individual teaching
- Sailing – dinghies, fun boats and catamarans
- Banana boat ride
- A local excursion
Evening entertainment is taken care of by our enthusiastic team, with something for everyone – we can tailor a programme to suit your group and keep everyone busy.
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Evening|
|Day 2||Arrival||Splash - Mimosa Beach||Catamaran Sailing and Sit-on Kayaks - Mimosa Beach||Superhero Auction and Disco|
|Day 3||Funboat Sailing - Mimosa Beach||Snorkelling - Cap D’agde - Black Sands Beach||Great Egg Race and Disco|
|Day 4||Windsurfing and Raft Building - Vendres Port||Pico Sailing - Mimosa Beach||Talent Show and Disco|
|Day 5||Excursion - Waterpark (and transfer day)||Robot Wars and Disco|
|Day 6||Ardèche River Canoeing - Day 1 - Peach Orchard to Trois Eaux (5km)||Trip to Vallon Pont D'Arc town and Disco|
|Day 7||Ardèche River Canoeing - Day 2 - Trois Eaux to Le Mas (12km)||Field Games - Ball Sports and Disco|
|Day 8||Ardèche River Canoeing - Day 3 - Le Mas to Sauze Plage (13km)||Depart for the UK|
- Football and volleyball pitches
- Modern toilet and shower facilities
- Bar and disco area
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sheltered dining area overlooking the grounds
- Supervised sickbay
- Groups - 8-12 bedded rooms with toilets and showers nearby
- Leaders - Twin en suite rooms
- Groups - Modern tents with solid frame beds, sleep 4
- Leaders - 4-berth, en suite chalets with fridge and hot drink facilities; separate toilet and shower block
- Groups - En suite wooden chalets sleep 4-6
- Leaders - 4-berth chalets with 2 bedrooms, fridge, sink, living area, separate toilet and shower rooms, large veranda and patio
Contact us for a quote
Call us on 0333 321 2116 for a competitive quote and to discuss your requirements.
You can also email a copy or print this page using the icons below.