for Brigades and Cadets
Discover the outdoors, discover yourself
Your chance to improve your group's social skills, self-belief and relationships as they share challenges, support each other’s efforts, and celebrate their successes.
They find out about themselves with a PGL adventure.
They'll grow in confidence; begin to believe.
They'll work together, learn more about each other.
Watch as they test their limits, reach higher, jump further, think bigger.
Climbing to the top of a pole and making a leap for the trapeze;
building a working raft together and racing it across a lake;
the challenge of the outdoors was never as much fun as this!
Outdoor adventure activities at PGL are just what your group needs.
Challenging activity sessions each day allow plenty of opportunities to explore each person’s limits.
Watch as children get in the water, balance at the top of a pole, wade through mud and swing from ropes.
You’ll see them dig deep, find courage from within, offer support, keep a cool head and maintain a sense of humour!
While we nurture their ambitions and encourage their determination.
You’ll admire our instructors.
They're passionate about inspiring, challenging, building confidence and enabling success.
And when the evening comes, you’ll discover even more to look forward to.
We can adapt a programme of evening entertainment to suit your group and make it the perfect way to round off your day.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|09.00-10.30||High Ropes Course||Giant Swing|
|14.00-15.30||Abseiling||Depart for home|
|15.30-17.00||Arrive at 17.00 and unpack||Jacob's Ladder|
- Every member of your group benefits and grows from exploring their personal limits
- Your group develops important life skills - communication, leadership, cooperation and negotiation
- That ‘can do’ attitude that helps in so many aspects of life is ever-present at PGL and rubs off on everyone
- Team challenges encourage young people to understand the benefits of working together
- Children learn to give and receive support to reach a shared goal
- There is a healthy focus on outdoor activity and physical fitness – which, crucially, is associated with high levels of enjoyment
- Groups develop social and environmental awareness and a sense of responsibility
- They’ll improve skills including initiative, self-reliance and perseverance