for primary schools
Adventures that inspire success
Create lasting, positive experiences for your KS2 pupils as they experience success together in the outdoors.
Each day will bring a new adventure and new challenges to overcome.
Whether it's finding the courage to jump backwards off an abseil tower or building a raft to race across the lake, there'll be a huge range of thrilling adventure activities that will help your pupils build confidence, learn new skills and strengthen friendships.
Our multi-activity courses offer more than just adventure. Whether they're on the land or the water, it's a chance for your pupils to discover how 'giving your all' brings its own rewards.
We think that's an invaluable lesson to learn.
We'll help them discover who they really are in the great outdoors and show them how giving and receiving support is key to success.
You'll bring back more inspired, more motivated pupils.
They'll take home memories of a trip that made a difference.
There are four, one-and-a-half hour sessions in each full day and a huge variety of outdoor activities to choose from.
Your action-packed activity programme will be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your group, so you can choose the learning experience that's right for your pupils.
We have adventures on the land and on the water - each brings its own set of challenges and is designed to bring out the best in each individual.
You’ll see a side to some children you’ve not seen before.
Watch who braves the zip wire, see who leaps for the trapeze.
Who will emerge as the natural leader on the challenge course?
At the end of an inspiring day, dinner time is a chance to re-fuel before the fun continues into the evening with our lively entertainment sessions. We'll keep them busy and laughing until bedtime and you'll get a chance to relax!
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|09.00-10.30||High Ropes Course||Giant Swing||Archery||Climbing|
|10.30-12.00||Quad Biking||Canoeing||Vertical Challenge||Tunnel Trail|
|14.00-15.30||Abseiling||Trapeze||Raft Building - session 1||Depart for home|
|15.30-17.00||Arrive & unpack||Jacob's Ladder||Zip Wire||Raft Building - session 2|
- Leadership, teamwork, communication and problem solving are all key skills that your pupils will develop and make progress with on a PGL multi-activity course.
- Their renewed enthusiasm and motivation for learning will inspire success in many other areas of their education, often leading to raised levels of attainment.
- Overcoming new challenges with the support of their peers, teachers and PGL staff helps to improve self-confidence.
- The outdoors environment provides many opportunities for your pupils to work closely together and will help improve their social awareness.
- Reaching goals as a team means pupils are able to recognise the achievements of others as well as their own.
- You’ll notice improvements in many personal qualities such as self-reliance, responsibility, initiative and perseverance.
- Pupils leave with an appreciation for the benefits of health and physical fitness.