About Domaine de Segries
A woodland glade beside a converted farmhouse provides shade for our chalets and tents deep in the heart of the Ardèche region. Domaine de Segries watersports centre in France (known as ‘Segs’) is your base for the river trip of a lifetime through the spectacular Ardèche Gorge.
Once you’re back from the river, there are plenty of adventure activities at the centre to challenge and inspire, plus an open-air swimming pool, football pitch and volleyball court to use.
See who braves the high ropes course, join in with an archery session or watch your students work together on a problem solving challenge.
It’s a great environment for them to help and support each other, challenge themselves and achieve great things as a team.
- Students - 8-12 bedded rooms with toilets and showers nearby
- Teachers - Twin, en suite rooms
- Students - Modern tents with solid frame beds, sleep 4
- Teachers - 4-berth, en suite chalets with fridge and hot drink facilities; separate toilet and shower block
- Students - En suite wooden chalets sleep 4-6
- Teachers - 4-berth chalets with 2 bedrooms, fridge, sink, living area, separate toilet and shower rooms, large veranda and patio
- Football and volleyball pitches
- Bar and disco area
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sheltered dining area overlooking the grounds
For the ultimate challenge, our activities in the South of France offer exhilarating once-in-a-lifetime experiences. On site we offer plenty of adventure activities.
Off site we make the most of the opportunities in the Ardèche, including canyoning which is available at a supplement.
Locally sourced, tasty meals with a continental flavour!
Our delicious menus provide a balance between the familiar and the opportunity to try food with a distinctly French flavour too.
|07.00 - 09.00||Get up, get ready and fuel up for the day ahead|
|09.15 - 12.15||Morning activities - water activities on the Ardèche or adventure activities on centre|
|Lunch||Time for a fresh & tasty lunch|
|14.15 - 17.30||Afternoon activities - water activities on the Ardèche or adventure activities on centre|
|Dinner||Time to eat again - a different menu each day|
|19.00 - 21.00||Talent shows, pool Olympics, team games and more. The evening entertainment programme keeps you laughing until bedtime.|
|21.00 / 21.30||Bedtime. Catch up on some zzz's and prepare to do it all over again tomorrow!|
Hypermarket trips can also be combined with many of these excursions.
Full day excursions
- Le Grau du Roi & Aigues Mortes
PGL Domaine de Segries