Passo Tonale, Italy
About Albergo Milano
This family-run 3 star hotel offers comfortable and cosy accommodation. The friendly hotelier works hard to make this chalet really feel like a home away from home.
Located on the main road in Vermiglio, the Albergo Milano provides easy access for coaches and enjoys superb views of the surrounding mountains. It’s a short distance away from the shops and bars in Vermiglio and approximately 10km from the main lifts in Tonale and the ski school meeting point.
The friendly Albergo Milano has 65 beds in 21 en suite rooms on three floors. Students are generally accommodated in 2-4 bedded rooms and teachers in twin rooms. Rooms are equipped with hairdryers and telephones and many have their own balconies.
A breakfast buffet and dinner will be taken in the hotel’s bright and airy dining room which is also available for use in the evening. If required, part of the bar area can be partitioned off to create a teachers’ area. There is also a wood-panelled bar where snacks are available. A packed lunch is prepared for you in the morning to be eaten on the mountain.
You may be charged a damage deposit on arrival.
- Free Wi-Fi for guests in public areas
- Towels provided for both adults and students
- Coach park opposite the hotel
- Safe in reception area
- Lift to all floors
- All except three rooms have balconies
- Wood-panelled bar (open to public)
- Television area
- The dining room is available for use in the evening. If necessary part of the bar area can be partitioned off to create a teacher's area