"Amazing as always."
About Haus Sonnegg
The Sonnegg is a family run youth hotel, just a 10 minute walk from the Schönleiten ski lifts, so guests walk to the slopes in the morning.
Beginners use the beginners area next to the Schönleiten lift, and then progress to the babylift at the middle station.
More experienced skiers can use the gondola to access the whole of the Saalbach/Hinterglemm valley.
Packed lunches are made up at breakfast-time by each pupil, from a selection left out by the hotelier. Alternatively, hot lunches are available at the hotel on request.
The Sonnegg offers a very good standard of accommodation for school groups. PGL has built up an excellent relationship with the Fresacher and Seidl families through many years of working together, and these friendly hoteliers provide a very warm welcome to our groups.
Rooms are large and recently refurbished with 4-6 bunks in each. There is one spacious 8-bedded room. All rooms are en suite.
Groups should bring their own towels.
You may be charged a damage deposit on arrival.
- Three separate dining rooms
- Two small Stuberls for teachers
- Entertainments and multi-media room
- Music centre with disco lighting
- TV/DVD system
- Table tennis table (guests should bring their own equipment)
- Table football
- Sauna available for use by adults
- Ski store at the bottom of the hill
- Coach parking at the bottom of the hill opposite the hotel
- Free soft drinks (until 9pm)
- Coffee machine
- Multimedia facilities in dining room
- Wireless (free) (whole house)