Hotel La Betulla
La Polsa, Italy
About Hotel La Betulla
This traditional and charming three-star mountain hotel lies in the centre of the resort of La Polsa, with only a short walk to the slopes.
The hotel accommodates up to 120 guests in 54 well decorated rooms sleeping 2-4 people, some in bunk beds.
All rooms have en suite bathrooms, a telephone and TV. Some rooms have balconies.
La Betulla serves plentiful traditional Italian food to the groups on a full board basis. Breakfast is a continental buffet, a hot lunch is provided and a three-course evening meal is served each evening.
You may be charged a damage deposit on arrival.
- Towels are provided for adults and students
- Wi-Fi is available to guests in public areas at a supplement
- A coach park is conveniently located next to the hotel
- A safe is available at reception
- Large comfortable bar
- Cosy dining room
- TV room
- Lift and ski storage
- Large multipurpose room which can be used for meetings or evening entertainment (includes a projector screen for you to show your films)