Passo Tonale, Italy
"The hotel was fantastic, lots of big spaces that we could use for evening entertainment which was useful. The hotel staff in the restaurant and at reception were very helpful when dealing with our requests, a great hotel for a school ski trip, we are keen to return."
Ashcroft Technology Academy
About Hotel Miramonti
The Hotel Miramonti is a large, four-star hotel in a central location in Tonale within walking distance of the shops and local amenities. With spectacular views of the mountains and just 200 metres from the ski school meeting point, this is the perfect location for school groups.
It offers excellent Italian hospitality with the hard-working and friendly hotelier on-hand to make sure you have an enjoyable stay.
This hotel has 230 beds in 116 modern and spacious en suite rooms based on 3-4 students sharing. Teachers are accommodated in twin rooms. Each room is equipped with a telephone, radio, television and safe.
The restaurant offers a good selection of buffet-style food on a full board basis. The hotel also has its own pizzeria and ice cream parlour where groups are able to enjoy some of the traditional delicacies of Italy!
You may be charged a damage deposit on arrival.
- Free Wi-Fi is available for guests
- Towels are provided for adults and children
- Comfortable bar and lounge area
- Large and comfortable lounge area
- Wellness centre (for adults) at a supplement
- Small swimming pool - on-site lifeguard available at a supplement (max 20 people at a time and only available until 19.30 each day if booked and paid in advance). Please note: swimming hats and flip-flops in the swimming pool area are compulsory.
- Large disco room
- Large lounge area for evening entertainment
- Theatre room with stage