Salzburger Sportwelt, Austria
"I was very impressed with the quality of the accommodation and the food. The sports hall and games room were also great."
St Michael's Catholic High School
NEW! All guests are entitled to free admission to Wasserwelt Wagrain indoor and outdoor pools.
About Jugendhotel Aicher
The property is located between the village of Wagrain (2km) and the Höhenbahn lift (1½ kms). The free skibus stops directly outside the hotel. Wagrain has a small village centre with shops, traditional restaurants and banking facilities.
Guests can choose to ski from the Grafenberg lift or the flying Mozart. Both lifts are a short coach drive away.
Accommodation is full board, with a large buffet selection available for breakfast, and a packed lunch to take to the slopes. A take-as-much-as-you-like fruit and soft drink service is provided free of charge.
The Aicher offers excellent quality youth accommodation with a total of 160 beds in two wings, one of which has been recently refurbished.
Almost all rooms have private shower and WC, with two rooms with shower only (WC on same floor) and one room without private facilities (shower and WC on same floor). Guests should bring their own towels.
There are 46 rooms which sleep between 2-6 persons and the hotel also has 3 apartments.
All of the teachers’ rooms have a TV.
A damage deposit of €250 per school is payable in cash on arrival.
- 3 TV rooms
- Pool table
- Free Internet access
- Heated boot and ski-storage
- Disco facilities
- Newly-built sports hall
- Coach parking at the front of the hotel
- Infinity pool on the roof terrace
- 3 new seminar and workshop facilities
- Games lounge with curling rink, air hockey, tablets with Internet access, table football and table tennis
- Karaoke, dance and movement space
- Noise-proof disco and party room
- Outdoor funcourt on the sun terrace
- BBQ terrace
- Sauna & infra red cabin for teachers
- 5 new rooms