Salzburger Sportwelt, Austria
About Jugendhotel Wiederkehr
The Jugendhotel Wiederkehr is located close to the Wasserwelt swimming pool in Wagrain and is within walking distance of the Flying Mozart gondola or a very short bus ride.
The town centre is an approximate 10 minute walk from the hotel providing a selection of shops, cafés and restaurants.
Accommodation is on a full board basis with a buffet-style Breakfast. Guests can choose to make up their own packed lunch or have the option of a hot lunch. The 3-course evening meal is served at the table and a salad buffet is provided. Throughout the day guests also have access to a free soft-drink and fruit bar.
The Jugendhotel Wiederkehr has 28 rooms with a maximum of 109 beds over 3 floors.
Pupils are accommodated in 4-6 bedded rooms, whilst teachers are accommodated in 2-4 bedded rooms.
All rooms are ensuite and the majority have a balcony. Two rooms have disabled facilities.
You may be charged a damage deposit on arrival.
- 3 dining rooms
- Safe and TV in twin rooms
- Disco room (guests should bring their own music)
- Large multi-purpose sports hall
- Table tennis & pool table
- Chill-out area with boulder wall
- Free Internet station
- Heated ski & boot room
- The dining room can be used by groups for evening activities
- Lockers available in the basement
- Free use of the public sports hall on Tuesday nights
- Free sauna entrance to the Wasserwelt for adults
Towels are provided for adults, but pupils should bring their own.