Salzburger Sportwelt, Austria
NEW! All guests are entitled to free admission to Wasserwelt Wagrain indoor and outdoor pools.
About Jugendhotel Wiederkehr
The Jugendhotel Wiederkehr is located close to the Wasserwelt swimming pool in Wagrain and is within walking distance of the Flying Mozart gondola or a very short bus ride.
The town centre is an approximate 10 minute walk from the hotel providing a selection of shops, cafés and restaurants.
Accommodation is on a full board basis with a buffet-style Breakfast. Guests can choose to make up their own packed lunch or have the option of a hot lunch (small supplement payable). The 3-course evening meal is served at the table and a salad buffet is provided. Throughout the day guests also have access to a free soft-drink and fruit bar.
The Jugendhotel Wiederkehr has 28 rooms with a maximum of 109 beds over 3 floors.
Pupils are accommodated in 4-6 bedded rooms, whilst teachers are accommodated in 2-4 bedded rooms.
All rooms are ensuite and the majority have a balcony. Two rooms have disabled facilities.
You may be charged a damage deposit on arrival.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 dining rooms
- Safe and TV in twin rooms
- Disco room (guests should bring their own music)
- Large multi-purpose sports hall
- Table tennis & pool table
- Chill-out area with boulder wall
- Free Internet station
- Heated ski & boot room
- The dining room can be used by groups for evening activities
- Lockers available in the basement
- Free use of the public sports hall on Tuesday nights
- Free entrance to the Wasserwelt Wagrain swimming pool
Towels are provided for adults, but pupils should bring their own.