Salzburger Sportwelt, Austria
NEW! All guests are entitled to free admission to Wasserwelt Wagrain indoor and outdoor pools.
"The best hotel we have ever had, re quality of food in particular, but also all the facilities, rooms and social areas etc. Really outstanding and would love to stay here again. "
Newquay Tretherras School
About Jugendhotel Wurzenrainer
The property is located between the village of Wagrain (2km) and the Höhenbahn lift (1½ kms). The free skibus stops directly outside the hotel.
There are 3 separate dining rooms with seating for 150 guests.
Breakfast is buffet-style, a packed lunch is provided for the slopes and there is a 3 course evening meal with salad buffet. Soft drinks and fruit are available from the self service bar at all times. Coffee and tea are also available at mealtimes.
The Wurzenrainer offers a good standard of accommodation in modern multi-bedded rooms.
There are a total of 175 beds in 46 rooms with 2-7 beds, all with en suite facilities.
Groups should bring their own towels.
You may be charged a damage deposit on arrival.
- Multimedia room with projector, DVD/Video and disco facilities
- Games room with table tennis, table football, video games and electronic darts
- Internet access free of charge in the reception area (wireless)
- Many teachers rooms have internet access available for laptops
- Sauna available for teachers at no extra charge
- Slackrope corridor
- Theatre & cinema facilities
- Mini-boxing ring
- Sports hall & climbing wall
- TV lounge with large flatscreen TV
- Coaches can park at the front of the hotel