Jobs and apprenticeships at
Newby Wiske Hall
NEW! Opening in spring 2018
Close to the historic city of York and located in a very beautiful rural part of Northern England, Newby Wiske Hall is currently being developed to provide an exciting new residential camp.
Opening in spring 2018, Newby Wiske Hall will have all the usual adventure activities and atmosphere of a PGL centre, along with great accommodation and facilities. 2018 will be a fantastic time to join the team at Newby Wiske as we seamlessly deliver the same great experience and customer service from our newest location.
With Leeds, Newcastle, York and Sheffield accessible from the centre you will never be short of things of to do in your time off. Newby Wiske is definitely a great addition to the PGL family and a perfect location for anyone looking for working adventure, up north.
- Football pitch and playing fields
- Meeting rooms / classrooms
- Sports hall Shop
- Staff lounge
- On-site lake
- Challenge Course
- Climbing Wall
- Giant Swing
- Low Level Ropes Course
- Raft Building
- Rifle Shooting
- Sensory Trail
- Zip Wire
Close to Leeds and Newcastle and just 15 mins from the A1(M) close to Northallerton, Newby Wiske Hall is located in the dramatic North Yorkshire countryside between the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors National Parks.
- Newby Wiske Hall is a Grade II listed country house on the western edge of the village.
- Parts of the building date back to 1693
- Currently the headquarters North Yorkshire Police
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, thats 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!