Jobs at PGL ski resorts
Work at one of over 50 awe-inspiring Ski Resorts across Europe and the USA and take on the slopes with PGL!
PGL isn’t just about challenging yourself to tackle the high ropes courses, paddling down the mighty Ardèche river or sailing along the sun kissed shores of southern France – we also have opportunities for avid skiers to spend half-term or Easter accompanying a school group to one of PGL's ski resorts as a Ski Rep in Austria, Italy, France, Switzerland, Andorra, Spain or the United States.
Each ski resort offers something different with a wide range of countries, resorts and hotels. The resort where you will be based will depend on many factors such as experience, language skills, resort knowledge and suitability. However, what they do have in common are awesome pistes, breathtaking scenery and a great atmosphere.
Great for: Teachers looking to do something different in their half-term and Easter breaks, Skiing, Snowboarding, German, Italian or French speakers, Experiencing different ski resorts
Season: February Half term and Easter
Number of guests: over 7,000 per year
Number of staff: 120-150 peak season Ski Reps
Accommodation style: Ski reps more often than not will have the same standard of accommodation as the client group.
Staff facilities at Ski Resorts include:
- In resort expenses
- Transport to resort from the UK
- Full board accommodation
- Full winter sports insurance
- Ski pass
- Equipment hire
Activities at Ski Resorts can include:
- Evening Entertainment
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Thermal Spas
- Sleigh Rides
- Ice Skating
- Ice Hockey Games
Covering such a wide range of resorts, each PGL Ski Resort offers its own unique character. With such a wide range of countries, resorts and hotels - no two ski trips are likely to be the same. The resort where you will be based will depend on many factors such as experience, language skills, resort knowledge and suitability. When you aren't on the slopes or entertaining your group you can enjoy a warming hot chocolate in a little café surrounded by beautiful mountains or take advantage of any of the other facilities your resort has to offer.
Unfortunately we can’t offer a full season as Ski Rep but you can spend February and Easter Half term on the slopes.
- PGL provide Ski trips at over 50 resorts
- PGL Ski trips cover more than 6 countries
- You can be a Ski Rep in your time off from your full time job
- Fantastic opportunities for teachers to get paid to ski during school holidays
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!