Finance jobs with PGL
Keeping a budgetary focus on centre operations, the Finance Team closely monitors the financial side of PGL’s day-to-day centre activity.
PGL’s Finance Department provides an excellent administration service to ensure detailed monitoring of centre expenditure and commercial focus. Roles within the Finance Team offer a variety of functional and administrative tasks ranging from finance administration, retail support and reception duties, to managing on-site revenue generation, and reporting of centre expenditure, making the Finance Department a vital part to our centres' success.
If you are someone who is highly organised with an excellent eye for detail, a strong communicator, both face-to-face and on the telephone, and has a proactive approach to problem solving, PGL’s Finance Team is the place for you. By applying a detailed and methodical approach to controlling expenditure, setting financial targets and overseeing our centres retail and service functions you can have a hand in PGL’s future success.
Finance jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!