Jobs in the Cleaning Team with PGL
First impressions count! The Cleaning Department ensure our guests get the best first impression by making certain our centres are clean and tidy.
The provision of high quality housekeeping services for residential guests and staff is vital to the operation and success of all of PGL’s centres. PGL is determined to meet and exceed expectations which makes the first impression a significant milestone in the customer’s experience. Therefore, taking responsibility for providing optimum service and product quality of all housekeeping needs within the centre are key aspects to working within the Cleaning Department.
We are looking for people who are customer focussed, able to work in a team and are capable of delivering results. Ultimately, delivering high customer service at all times and creating an environment which ensures that staff and guests reside and work in a clean and presentable surroundings, on a day to day basis, provides the foundation for PGL’s popularity and success.
Cleaning jobs available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!