Front of House jobs at PGL
You don’t have to be in the kitchen to play an essential role in the Catering Team!
With over 400,000 guests per year, not to mention the 3,000 seasonal staff - that’s a lot of hungry mouths to feed. With the Kitchen team preparing and cooking all of the food, it’s the Front of House teams responsibility to ensure that the dining rooms are ready for service.
You'll also need to implement the smooth running of the dining room, ensuring all of the groups and staff enjoy their meals in the correct time slots.You’ll also be responsible for making sure that the buffets are full of fresh and tasty salads and fruit for everyone to help themselves to.
Front of House roles available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!