Activity Instructor jobs with PGL
You'll deliver land-based activities that are safe, challenging and fun.
This is the most popular department to work in at PGL and is perfect for you if you love nothing more than being active, meeting new people, pretending to being a pirate, singing songs and spending time outside in the great outdoors! You’ll need energy. You’ll need enthusiasm. You’ll need a willingness to learn. If you bring those skills, we’ll guide you to become a confident Activity Instructor capable of give our guests the time of their lives.
Any experience of volunteering or working with young people is a distinct advantage however no formal activity qualifications are required for all of the roles as our comprehensive training programme will equip you with all that you need to do the role. Becoming a PGL Activity Instructor is a fantastic opportunity to share your love for sports, fun and the outdoors. Working with our young guests at our UK and overseas centres you’ll have the working adventure of a lifetime.
Activity Instructor roles available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!