Watersports jobs with PGL
PGL has been introducing young people to exhilarating watersports for over 50 years...
From river descents on the adrenalin-busting Ardèche to the sun-drenched beaches of Languedoc coast, to paddling some of the UK’s most loved rivers, to raft building sessions on our purpose built lakes – if you love watersports, then you’ll love working for PGL! We operate open canoeing in a number of stunning locations as well as operating RYA recognised teaching establishments in France.
We are looking for people who can share their passion for the water with our young guests and inspire, motivate and reassure.If that’s not enough, we also have positions for Surfing Instructors and the ability to progress your career in watersports. We have places available in February on our free UKCC Level 1 kayak courses which are an ideal first step in becoming a qualified paddlesports instructor.
Watersport roles available at PGL:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!