Customer Service Manager
PGL Head Office
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join our International team, handling PGL's overseas customers.
PGL's International business has increased greatly over the last 7 years and our plans for further growth are ambitious. We are looking for an individual to join a developing part of the business that relishes a challenge and has a proven track record of delivering high levels of customer service.
Contact type: Permanent
The purpose of the role is to manage our customer facing team consisting of 8 sales support staff and tour organisers working within the International department. Manage the reservations process and oversee arrangements for overseas guests visiting our UK residential centres for English Language courses and activity holidays. You will also Provide support to new and existing team members and support their ongoing development, collaborate with key stakeholders around the business including centre management teams, sales and marketing teams, finance and IT, and gain efficiencies by developing processes and communication channels, ensuring a consistent approach, with high levels of customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Championing the ongoing delivery of service levels that exceed our customers’ expectations.;
- Managing and developing our customer facing team;
- Working collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing teams to maximise opportunities to fill our centre bed stock in line with departmental targets and objectives;
- Building relationships with key internal senior managers to ensure consistent customer service delivery, maximising cross department efficiencies and removing duplication;
- Taking part in PR and familiarisation trips, promoting PGL brands and service levels to customers and agents;
- Supporting the Ski team where required during quieter periods on any customer facing matters.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a customer focused environment and of strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You'll be enthusiastic, self-motivated and a good team player. It is essential that you have experience of developing and minoring business plans as well as challenging processes to improve efficiency, achieving team by-in and implementing associated changes. You will demonstrate strong management skills and be a good problem solver, willing to take ownership of situations.
For further information please see the job description and personal specification below:
If you have any further question regarding this role please contact the Recruitment Team on 03333212123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.