Learning and Development Officer
The Learning & Development department is responsible for ensuring PGL staff have the best possible opportunity to learn, develop and progress within PGL and the outside world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, experienced, conscientious, knowledgeable and professional individual to join the Learning & Development team as a Learning & Development Officer until the end of October.
The L&D team support over 250 staff to undertake and achieve their Apprenticeship across all of our centres. The team has a reputation for their expertise, hard work, flexibility and insight, supporting and liaising with senior teams across the estate to deliver high-quality Apprenticeship programmes, as reflected in our recent Ofsted inspection. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for developing others, enjoys building effective working relationships and is looking to further their career within the organisation.
Based at Liddington, Swindon, the successful applicant will also have the opportunity to travel to other centres.
Contact type: Fixed Term Contact (6 months)
Wage: £16,500 - £17,700
- Working in partnership with centre senior teams to deliver high-quality Apprenticeships;
- Supporting and motivating Apprentices to progress and achieve, meeting programme targets;
- Tracking and communicating the progress of Apprentices to key stakeholders;
- Liaising with line managers, senior managers and HR departments as required;
- Maintaining high standards of delivery and quality assurance;
- Delivering high-quality training to centre teams as required.
This role offers a unique challenge for a driven and flexible team player. The successful applicant will need to be organised, confident and have an eye for detail.
For further information please see the job description and personal specification below:
If you have any further question regarding this role please contact the Recruitment Team on 03333212123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.