PGL Head Office
Start a new career in Marketing with PGL and join a fun and vibrant team providing 'summer camp' activity breaks for kids and Family adventures, that our guests remember for a life time.
Reporting into the Holidays Marketing Executive, this role is pivotal to ensuring that our marketing efforts for Adventure Holidays and Family products are delivered effectively.
We want to hear from candidates with existing marketing experience, or qualifications looking to make an impact and with aspirations to move quickly up to Marketing Executive level, as well as those with the right personality, skills and ambition to make a difference quickly and learn rapidly in their first step into Marketing.
Location: Ross on Wye
Contact type: Permanent
Wage: up to £20,000 DOE
- Implementing creative and practical marketing plans and activities to meet the sales objectives;
- Working with our customer database to produce mailing and digital marketing customer groups;
- Implementing email and social media marketing; Managing print marketing jobs, getting job quotes and proofing;
- Liaising with suppliers; Producing basic banners, buttons and other basic creative requirements for the website, emails and other digital activities in Photoshop;
- Ensuring our website content is strong and up to date at all times.
Although predominately based in PGL’s Head Office in Ross-on-Wye you will also get the opportunity to visit centres, meet suppliers and assist in photo shoots. All great experience but it means occasionally you will need to be flexible with your normal fixed hours.
- A strong academic background, potentially someone who is studying for or has completed a marketing, or related, qualification;
- Preferably some experience of consumer marketing;
- Self-motivation and ambition; An interest in or experience of working with Digital Media, using Email marketing software and/ or database marketing;
- Very organised with good attention to detail;
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines;
- Familiarity and confidence to be able to use Microsoft Excel for basic sales analysis and manipulation of database data.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.