PGL Head Office
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join the PGL Recruitment team as a Recruitment Administrator.
The Recruitment team need not only able to attract, but recruit, retain and develop staff across all levels, departments and operations. The Recruitment Team are responsible for the full range of recruitment, to deliver the right number of qualified, motivated employees, ensuring our guests continue to receive the experience they expect at PGL. The Recruitment team is a busy, challenging, fun, supportive and dynamic department.
Location: Ross on Wye
Contact type: Fixed Term Contract (8 months), 25 hours per week with the possibility of term-time only hours.
Wage: £8.21 per hour
Working as part of a team of Administrators, this vacancy is vital to the overall success of the Recruitment team, providing administrative support to the team throughout the recruitment and re-recruitment process. Key responsibilities include:
- Updating employee records;
- Inputting and obtaining pre-employment checks (References, Overseas Police Checks, Visas etc.);
- Checking applicant Pre-Interview Questionnaires;
- Providing a friendly and efficient telephone and email answering service for the department;
- Other general administration duties.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.