PGL Head Office
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Reservations Manager to join our International team, handling PGL's overseas customers.
International business has increase greatly over the last 7 years and our plans for further growth are ambitious. We are looking for an individual to join a developing part of the business that relishes a challenge and has a proven track record of delivering high levels of customer service.
Contact type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
This position will primarily focus on supporting the International client facing team to maximise opportunities to fill our activity centre beds. You will also champion the delivery of service levels to exceed clients’ expectations. As International Reservations Manager, you will need to collaborate with key stakeholders around the business including Centre Management, Marketing, BDMs, Sales, Holidays, Overseas and IT.
Key responsibilities include:
- Making commercial decisions to ensure maximum fill of UK beds;
- Challenging our processes to gain efficiencies by developing systems and communication channels;
- Identifying opportunities for product development and meeting the needs of new markets;
- Motivating, supporting and developing all team members in customer facing roles;
- Working closely with the operational and transport teams to meet clients’ requirements; •
- Managing overheads and maximising opportunities to share resource across other teams and departments.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and a good team player. You will demonstrate strong management skills and be a good problem solver, willing to take ownership of situations. You will also be expected to take the lead in PR and familiarisation trips, promoting PGL brands to new customers and agents and provide out of hours cover on a rota basis.
For further information please see the job description and personal specification below:
If you have any further question regarding this role please contact the Recruitment Team on 03333212123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.