Jobs in the Admin and HR Team at PGL
You can help make our activity centres run like clockwork.
The Admin and HR Team play an essential role in the smooth day-to-day running of our centres. There are plenty of opportunities for you to join the HR and Admin Team in the UK and for French and Spanish speakers at our overseas centres. We’ll give the platform to develop a whole range of skills to become real asset in supporting the organisation of our centres, and you’ll get the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the key figures on centre.
As part of this team, you will play a key part in the overall organisation of centre life for both guests and staff. If you are looking for a broad role with plenty of variety, then a job in the HR and Admin Team will give you exposure to many different sides of the business such as finance, HR, and staff programming. Working with friendly, supportive Admin and HR Team is a chance to positively influence a number of important aspects of PGL life.
Choose a department within the Admin and HR Team:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!