Jobs in the Housekeeping Team at PGL
Essential roles for making sure our guests have the best time they can!
As well as amazing activities and fantastic food, our guests have come to expect market-leading accommodation. Our Housekeeping Team prepares and maintains accommodation and communal areas to create a great first impression for our guests. More than 400,000 young guests enjoy a PGL trip each year, and the presentation of our residential environment is crucial to make a lasting impression.
Working within the Housekeeping Team offers individuals the chance to work as part of a highly motivated team, in a professional, friendly and supportive environment. We will provide all of the training you need and so previous experience isn’t necessary for you to start your PGL journey.
Choose a department within the Housekeeping Team:
Key PGL Facts
Need more convincing to apply? Surely not, but if so – here are a few ‘must know’ key facts:
- we employ over 3,000 people every year
- over 400,000 guests visit a PGL centre every year
- we are experienced! We have been providing activity holidays since 1957, more than 60 years!
- we have the most competitive staff package
- we are the employer of choice within the outdoor activity industry!