for sports clubs
Teambuilding, leadership and fun
Build a raft and race it across a lake; push limits on the giant swing; reach the top of Jacob’s ladder – all with a little help from their friends.
Dare to climb higher, paddle faster, leap further.
Being part of a team has never been more fun!
It’s your chance to improve your sports club’s motivation as they share challenges, support each other’s efforts, and celebrate their successes.
You’ll boost team spirit, build relationships and improve communication amongst your team – whatever sport they’re into.
Multi-activity at PGL is just what your sports teams need!
Reach for the Skies
In challenging activity sessions each day, your sports group will explore their limits.
In the water, on the water, way above the ground, through the mud and on dry land;
balance on a pole, jump through the air, cling to a wall or swing from a rope.
Bring along courage, support, a head for heights and a sense of humour! And we’ll inspire ambitions, encourage determination, hone teamwork and strengthen leadership skills.
You’ll love our instructors.
Because they love to inspire your team, challenge them, build their confidence, enable their success and encourage their development.
And in the evening we’ll find more for you and your sports group to look forward to.
We can tailor a programme of evening entertainment to keep everyone actively working together.
It’s the perfect way to round off your day.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|09.00-10.30||High Ropes Course||Giant Swing|
|14.00-15.30||Abseiling||Depart for home|
|15.30-17.00||Arrive at 17.00 and unpack||Jacob's Ladder|
- Every member of your team benefits from being able to explore their strengths, discover their weaknesses, and improve self-awareness
- Team skills are also important life skills - communication, leadership, cooperation and negotiation
- They’ll leave with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude that will help in all aspects of life
- Team challenges encourage children to see and enjoy the benefits of working together
- Children learn to support each other in reaching a shared goal
- There is a healthy focus on outdoor activity and physical fitness which become even more relevant and enjoyable
- Improve social and environmental awareness and develop a sense of responsibility in these areas also
- Your team improves by developing skills including initiative, self-reliance and perseverance