for youth groups
Inspiring in so many ways
A PGL Multi-Activity course offers multiple challenges, personal triumphs, learning experiences, achievements and many exhilarating ways to have fun. Watch your group learn to work together, support and encourage each other in order to succeed.
Our adventure activities are all about improving motivation, raising aspirations and strengthening friendships, so at the end of your stay you'll take home memories of a trip that made a difference.
Wet or dry, low or high?
We’ve got adventures on land and water;
challenges which draw on personal courage;
activities where they’ll need a head for heights;
experiences to develop teamwork, cooperation and leadership.
All taught by instructors who love to inspire, challenge, build confidence, enable success and encourage development.
There’ll be challenging activity sessions each day to keep everyone engaged.
Watch the thrill seekers on the zip wire, see who reaches the top of Jacob’s ladder first, help your group on a raft-building challenge.
At the end of your outdoor, action-packed day, there’s still more to look forward to. We run an evening programme of your choice – it’s the PGL way to unwind and round off the day.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|09.00-10.30||High Ropes Course||Giant Swing|
|14.00-15.30||Abseiling||Depart for home|
|15.30-17.00||Arrive at 17.00 & unpack||Jacob's Ladder|
- The wide range of adventure activities gives everyone the opportunity to explore their strengths, discover their weaknesses, and develop self-awareness.
- Young people build on important life skills - communication, leadership, problem solving and teamwork.
- We promote a positive, ‘can do’ attitude that will help in all aspects of their lives.
- Adventure activities help the cohesion of your group as team challenges encourage them to work together and support each other in reaching a shared goal.
- Health and physical fitness become both relevant and enjoyable.
- Your group will build upon their social and environmental awareness and can be encouraged to develop a sense of responsibility in these areas also.
- They’ll develop vital personal qualities, which will enhance their chances of success throughout life, including initiative, self-reliance and perseverance.